During a gas boiler service, we will:
- Inspect the outside case of the boiler to check for cracks or damages.
- Test all of the boiler’s internal systems
- Conduct blockage tests on the flue terminals.
- Test gas pressure levels.
- Perform a running inspection whilst the boiler is active.
- Produce a final report on our findings.
It is recommended that you get gas boiler service annually. If your boiler is found to have faults, catching the issue in a regular inspection allows us to fix any problems before your boiler shuts down.
Gas boiler service can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes. It is important that we perform thorough tests on each element in your boiler, so a longer inspection may be required if we find several faults.
At Boiler-Tech Gas Services, we offer a range of Boiler Services, including:
Book a Boiler Service Online