When we come out to perform a combi boiler service, we will do the following:
- Perform a visual inspection of the boiler and all surrounding areas.
- Inspect the combi boilers’ internal systems.
- Check that the flue isn’t blocked and is providing good circulation.
- Carry out a gas test to check for any harmful gasses, such as carbon monoxide.
- Turn the boiler on so we can observe it whilst it is active.
- Produce a final report that lists any faults found.
You must have a combi boiler service carried out on your boiler once a year. If your boiler is found to have faults, it is easier to fix them if they are found early, rather than waiting for the dreaded moment when your boiler stops working.
Combi boiler service can take anywhere from 30 minutes up to an hour. It is important that we perform thorough tests on each element in your boiler, so a longer inspection may be required if we find several faults with your boiler.
Having a combi boiler inspection will help you save money by maintaining the efficiency of your boiler, rather than paying for expensive repairs or a new boiler later down the line.
We also offer several other Boiler Services, including:
Book a Boiler Service Online