During your electric boiler service, we will:
- Check all electrical connections to inspect for any possible corrosion.
- Check the tundish and surrounding area for signs of water.
- Check for vermin bites or any other animal interference.
- Check the air bubble in the cylinder tank.
- Check the thermostat for functionality/wear.
Just like with standard boilers, you must have an electric boiler service carried out annually. If your electric boiler is found to have damages or faults, it is important that we fix these issues before your boiler completely breaks down.
Electric Boiler Service last approximately 30 minutes, but this can turn into 60+ minutes if we find any major faults with your boiler. It is important that we perform thorough tests on each element in your boiler, so a longer inspection may be required if we find several faults with your boiler.
We also offer other types of boiler services, including:
Book a Boiler Service Online