Signs You Need A New Boiler
When your boiler reaches the end of its cycle, there may be several obvious faults with your old boiler which means you require new boiler installation. The signs you need a new boiler are often obvious and can be noticed before your boiler completely shuts down, allowing you to prepare for a new energy-efficient boiler to be installed.
These are some of the most obvious signs you need a new boiler:
- Radiators take longer to heat up – If your home heating is taking longer than normal to kick in, your boiler may not be running efficiently. This is a common sign of a faulty boiler.
- Your boiler is producing a bad smell – A healthy boiler should never emit any unpleasant odours so if your boiler is producing bad smells you should contact a professional engineer (us) immediately.
- Your boiler is making funny noises – Your boiler is designed to produce noise when booting up, a low, contact humming sound. If you hear any noises other than this such as banging, clunking and screeching, your boiler may be breaking down.
- Boiler randomly switches off – If your boiler has recently started shutting off for no reason, it may be trying to tell you that there is a fault. Don’t ignore its warning and call us out to inspect it as soon as possible.
- Your energy bills are going up – If your energy bills are increasing faster than the standard rate, it may be a sign of an inefficient boiler. If your boiler is costing more to run, it may be time to get a new boiler installed.
- Your boiler is old – On average, boilers are designed to last between 10-15 years. If your boiler is at the tail end of this time frame, it may be a sign you need a new boiler.
Signs You Need A New Boiler – Boiler-Tech Gas Services
Boiler-Tech Gas Services is made up of a team of engineers who are all Gas Safe Registered. If you would like a new boiler installer to spot the signs you need a new boiler, you can contact us today for boiler service, boiler repair and boiler replacements. We have an out-of-hours phone number that you can contact. This allows our engineers to assist you with a rapid response, no matter the time or place.
We are professional engineers and are capable of spotting signs you need a new boiler from one inspection only. We are capable of providing you with new gas boilers, new electric boilers and new combi boilers.
If you would like a new boiler quote, or to explore our other payment methods (such as getting a new boiler on finance), contact Boiler-Tech Gas Services.